Vestibular physiotherapists treat patients with dizziness and balance problems.
The vestibular system, a tiny apparatus within the inner ear is often the source of these symptoms and can be treated with a targeted exercise-based approach by a suitable qualified therapist.
Common conditions we treat include:
- Vertigo – Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV)
- Vestibular neuritis and labyrinthitis
- Vestibular migraines
- Concussion/post-concussive syndrome
- Vestibular hypofunction (bilateral/unilateral)
- Motion sensitivity
- Persistent postural perceptual dizziness
- Acoustic neuroma/Vestibular schwannoma
- Falls and general balance decline
All our physiotherapists are trained in vestibular rehabilitation with our physiotherapist, Chris Oats, having undertaken extensive post-graduate training by world class leaders in Vestibular rehabilitation. We are proud to offer the most up to date evidence-based assessment and management with the latest cutting-edge equipment.
This level of service and technology won’t be seen anywhere else in the region.
Visit Us to see the difference
To view available appointment times